We offer competitive daily, weekend, and weekly rates.
Each car is low-mileage, dependable and well maintained by our professional technicians in our Service Department.
What Is Required To Rent A Vehicle?
• Minimum age is 21 years old
• Valid Drivers License
• Major Credit or Bank Issued Debit Card in the Renters name (no pre-paid cards or cash)
• You must have a valid insurance policy with full-coverage that includes comprehension, collision and liability.
*We do not offer CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) or SLI (Supplemental Liability Insurance)
Can I leave my personal car at the dealership?
•Sure, we have parking available so that you can leave your vehicle.
Is smoking allowed in the rental vehicles?
• All of our vehicles are 100% smoke free. A smoking fee of $200 will be charged to your card if there is any evidence of smoking in the vehicle.
Does Laurel Rental require a security deposit?
- Laurel Rental requires a $350 dollar security deposit, as well as the amount of the rental bill when you come to pick up the vehicle. The deposit is released, as soon as the vehicle is checked in, in the same condition that it left.
Are pets allowed in the rental vehicles?
- We ask that no pets are to be transported in the vehicle. We like to keep our cars in perfect condition for our customers to enjoy.
Can I rent at this location and turn it in to another location?
•Laurel Rental is independently operated. All vehicles must return to the original pickup location.
Can I buy the vehicle I am renting?
•Absolutely. Most of our Laurel vehicles are available to purchase after their short four-month in service period. Please contact us for details.